Pump Starter with Automatic Tank Level Control-3 Phase
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|No of Inputs||1|
|Features||Low Temperature Resistant|
|Mounting Type||Panel Mount, Wall Mount|
|Output Type||Current, Digital, Relay|
Compatible with :
1) Button Starters(L&T,ABB,Siemens,Schneider etc.,).
2) Oil Starters.
3) All types of DOL and Star Delta Starters
4) Provided with Starter upon request(Upto 100HP)
This wireless GSM remote controller helps the farmer to control agricultural pump sets easily. It also helps the farmer to irrigate the crops in proper schedule. Farmer can set the total running time of pumpset to be run. This saves water, time and electricity. GSM motor starter is a must device for farmers in today''s world. This mobile starter protects the motor from low voltage,over voltage,dry Run,over Load.Some features are: Local language support, single phase preventer, auto starter ,etc.
Primary cause of motor failure is excessive heating, which is sustained over long time periods will result in motor burn out. Overheating also reduces the life of motor. If a motor is continuously overheated by just 10 degrees, its life can get reduced by almost 50%. Overheating normally occurs due to Over Current, which in turn may be due to over load condition or low voltage or phase failure or phase unbalance. Current unbalance in motor is best represented by the presence of excessive negative sequence components in the motor current. Consequently it is necessary to protect motors against negative sequence. Considering the above details, it can easily conclude that a Motor Protection Unit (MPU) will provide an effective protection to the motor as it is equipped to measure the negative sequence component level in the motor feeder.
- Input Supply: 3 Phase 415 V, 50 HZ AC (3 Phase 3 wire)
1] Voltage 0.25% ± 1 dgts.
2] Current 0.25% ± 1 dgts.
- Output contact Rating: 7 A at 250 volt Relay.
- Auxiliary Power: No External power is required (Draws power from the voltage signal Inputs)
1] Working Temp : 0 to 55º C
2] Storage Temp : 10 to 70º C
3] Relative humidity: 0–95 % non-condensive
4] Warm up time : 30 Sec
1] Mounting : Surface mounting.
2] Position : Panel.
3] Terminal : Screw ON Terminals.
- KEY’S:SET: This key is used to change the controller from RUN mode to FUNCTION mode for Parameter setting & to save the modified setting in Function mode
INC: Up scroll the parameter & parameter value.
DEC: Down scroll the parameter & parameter value.
- Production Capacity: 10 NOS PER WEEK
- Delivery Time: 1 WEEK